Monday, April 15, 2013

POSITIVE + THOUGHTS | REAL SUCCESS


BACK STORY
It is my personal belief that everyone wants to be successful. 
What that means to each individual differs greatly.
That quest for success lead us to pursue different paths.
We may find ourselves blending the components of education, experience, innovation, and creativity to achieve what we consider "success".  I heard a very successful business man, pastor and coach say, "Your greatest success lies in your influence."  He went on to say, "I would rather have influence than wealth."  I never heard someone say such a revolutionary statement. Influence, who would have thought?  Over the last few years, I've put into practice being consistent, dependable, giving and passionate about everything I do. I've changed my perspective to seek to become more influential in order to achieve CLOAK's goal of covering those in need through fashion. Today, the impact of that influence translates into true, sustainable success. - Ebonie M. Mukasa, CEO, CLOAK INC


cloakinc.com