Friday, January 16, 2009




CLOAK KIDS ARE HERE!!!

“As I was making these, I just started to cry because I just imagined kids running around CLOAK-ed in these tees, J.Wilson, CLOAK Designer.” CLOAK is more than just a fashion label, its a lifestyle, a philosophy, its how we believe the world should live. We are all in this world together and we interact, connect and relate to one another in different ways. We believe all of our relationships should always have love weaved into them. Even if you have just met someone or have a split encounter with someone through eye contact… love can always be a part of that. Take a simple encounter while driving. Someone is trying to get over to your lane on the highway. Rather than being a jerk and speeding up so that person can not get over, why not just let them in? There may a good reason why that person needs to get to that lane. You may have helped that person reach the hospital just in time to be with a family member. You may have prevented that person from being in an accident that was to happen a few minutes later. Who knows! The point is… simple acts of kindness are really all about love. Love is not a feeling, its an ACTION that may produce feelings. I cried because I really love children and was really honored and overjoyed to make these tees just for them. These tees are all about my act of LOVE for them. Our relationship is created through these shirts. One of our patrons wrote us an email and it said: “When I gave my niece her CLOAK tee that I bought for her, I saw her eyes light up and she immediately grabbed it and put in on. She refused to take it off for the next 2 days! She even wore it to bed! I think we’re going to need some more shirts!” Of course I started bawling again ! Thanks so much to all who have partnered with CLOAK. For all who haven’t yet joined the movement, please check out our website: cloakinc.com. We’d love to CLOAK you!